Sunday, May 4, 2008

The important notice to Helen Strevens

Because of UT editor’s system errors, after I modified the model on final stage, the map can not be re-build (especially the light on main entrance wall, main entrance room, the corridor after main entrance and the lower ramp); on the other hand the hand-made texture can not be save in the map. Therefore I captured the image of missing light area photos and wall with hand-made texture photo, and up load to the Blog (see above)

I found two way to solve the problem when you checking the model
1. try to re-build the map (I’m not sure it works because on my computer it dose not work)
2. view the map under editing platform, when you reach the area is black, where you see black area when you actually in the game, there are light bult near the area, just move it around for couple seconds, the light will come out (that is how it was in my computer)

Sorry about those troubling. Thanks a lot.

No comments: